Beginning this Sunday, June 14th we will be reopening for WORSHIP SERVICE ONLY at 11:00AM. We are asking all to follow the guidelines below that are in accordance with the CDC and RIDOH.
Please note that Sunday Small Groups and Wednesday Discipleship Classes will remain online until further notice.
We look forward to seeing those who will be coming back on Sunday and anticipate the return of the rest of the family in the near future. If you have any questions prior to Sunday please contact your individual deacon.
Guidelines for Reopening Faith Baptist Church:
- This is for Sunday’s in-person Service at 11:00 AM, starting Sunday, June 14, 2020.
- If you are not feeling well or sick, stay home and get tested.
- If you are a high risk for severe illness from COVID-19, including over the age of 65, do not be in a rush to be in a crowd.
- Parking is now available behind the church (all around the church building).
- Wear a mask (face covering) when you come to church. Masks must be worn the full time you are in the church building. (Masks will be available for those who do not have one or forgot it.)
- Always keep in mind about “Social Distancing” (6 feet apart) with individuals that are not within the same household.
- There will be three doors to enter the church: (1) the front door, (2) the side door, and (3) the new door in the addition for those who have walkers or are unable to climb stairs.
- There will be a Greeter at each door.
- You will need to give the Greeter your name for tracking purposes. Visitors will be asked to fill out a welcome card. (Tracking records will be kept each Sunday until not needed anymore.)
- Also, the number of people in the church building will be maintained at all times. The sanctuary and balcony will hold 92 people (25% of its capacity) and the overflow (Fellowship Hall) will hold 30.
- As you enter the church building, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer (a bottle will be at each door).
- At the start, there will be no bulletins.
- An Usher will direct you to a row in the sanctuary where you can sit. Seating will be in every other row and there will be three chairs spacing between individuals that are not within the same household.
- There will be no welcome and greeting time.
- There is to be no shaking hands. hugging, or kissing.
- The Offering collection box will be as you exit the sanctuary (in the foyer). For those in the Fellowship Hall, there will be a box as you exit that area for Offerings.
- Remember to maintain “Social Distancing” inside and outside the church.
- We need to always have LOVE and respect for those around us at all times by wearing our face covering, keeping a Social Distance and using hand sanitizer.
- You will exit through the door you entered.
- In the main restrooms, there will be a maximum of two people at any given time.
- “Live Streaming” of the Service will be available for those who are unable to make the in-person Service at live.faithbaptistri.org.
- If you have a question, please ask an Usher or Greeter.
We look forward to seeing your faces again very soon, masks and all!
We are a Southern Baptist Church in Warwick Rhode Island that is intended on developing eternal relationships by showing Jesus to all those that we come in to contact with.